We are tring to solve the problem which is too complicated to solve. We respect the strength of each member, find good solution from various viewpoint and execute it.
We value the way of thinking that we think from scratch.
The task is to build the scalable and robust web application. In addition to that, you identify the focal point and code from scratch. To achieve this, we build application with faster and testable code. The detail of job description and working environment is shown below.
- You get technical skills from finding business solution to code frontend, backend.
- Requried to Output what you learng once a week in study meeeting
- solve the difficult issue.
Developing Tools / Working Environment
- Programming Language : Go, Nodejs(バックエンド) / React,TypeScript(フロントエンド)
- Infrastructure : AWS
- IaaS Software : CloudFormation
- Others : Docker, docker-compose, Github-Action, Github, Slack, Jira
- Knowledge Share : Confluence
- Developing Method: Scrum
- Shared Belief in VIVEN, Inc.
- Knoledge and Exeperience more than 2 years in Golang or Backend Language
- Knoledge and Exeperience more than 2 years in RDBMS, SQL Knowledge
- Programming skill of Middleware, System Performance
- Experience in Startup
- Experience developing and operating AWS or GCP
- Expereince developing Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience developing Machine learning Model in production
- Experience as developer lead or management
- Good output such as blog, conference
- Shared Belief in VIVEN, Inc.'s mission and culture
- Have ownership over the task and do the best
- manage project with good communication
- respect member's opition and discuss deeply
- Please provide your resume in English. We will conduct interviews in English
- Hiring Process: Doc Screening -> Interviews(3-4rounds) -> Background Check -> Offer -> Hire
- how much you satify Required Experience and Preferred Experience, contribute to good product
- English: Native Level
- Japanese: Business Level(optional)
- Full-Time(Probationary period: First 3 months after joining the company. During this period your contract conditions will be the same as that of a permanent employee.)
- Scheduled working hours: 10AM - 7PM
- Two days off per week (as well as national holidays, New Year's break, etc.)
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave, relax days, sick leave
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Complete health and social insurance
- Learning Support of Foreign Language